Monday, November 14, 2011

Sound + Sleep~ ends 11/28 (11:59pm eastern time)

Sorry decided to take a little break so that we didn't have giveaways ending over Thanksgiving weekend.  Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful for what blessings you have and to spend with the ones you love.  To unplug and relax.  Which brings us to todays Review and Giveaway.

Sound+Sleep Sleep Therapy System


Too many of us pass on sleep or brush it off as you can get it later.  Well did you know that if you get a healthy amount of sleep other areas of your life will improve.  Some of these areas being your stress level which will lead you your relationships with other people.  Your health- do you find that you are sick all the time or just dragging, your sleep habits could be to blame. 

Our Thoughts~  Honestly I wish I had more than one to test.  This machine is great.  When the boys start getting really spun up and wrestling around like little boys do I can easily start calming them out with the meditation setting on this Sound+Sleep Machine.  One of my favorite settings on the Sound+Sleep is in the lower left hand corner it is the Adaptive Button.  By turning this button on the machine will listen to your surrounding environment (ex.  4 loud boys) and the Sound+Sleep will Adjust the volume accordingly.  So when the boys get louder the machine gets louder as if to say, "No, time to rest and calm down."  As I said before I wish I had more than one of these machines I would love to have one in each of the boys' rooms as well as one for mine.  As of right now we move the machine room to room but at night it is in my room. hehehe.  I love falling asleep to the meadow setting and do feel like I am so tuned into the sound that I let go of all the lists (you know that massive amounts of to dos, or forgot to dos, or need to buys, or need to make lists that plague most women) and settle into a more restful, peaceful sleep.  I also kick it back on after being woken for each night feedings and again I think it helps me settle more quickly back to a sleepy and resting state. 

And with 10 different sound profiles you will definitely find the ones right for you and your family and with longer than other brands sound profiles you do not feel like you are getting a short segment that repeats over and over.





16 comments:

  1. I like that there are longer sound profiles.. I too hate the repeating small ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the feature that I like the most is the way that it adjusts itself automatically.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you can turn the lights off when you sleep, I hate glowing lights when I sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Easy Nighttime Operation:) Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the water-related sounds that they offer. Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that this machine has a library of dozens of enhancing sounds

    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that I would love the Long, Natural Sound Recordings

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the gradual off sleep timer... that way its not suddenly shut off!

    Also, pregnancy brain struck and I accidentally clicked enter without entering my facebook name for the Soundplussleep facebook entry. (Shannon Foust)

    Shannon F.

    ReplyDelete
  9. easy night time operation
    robinlscott4 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Long, Natural Sound Recordings
    kendraco22 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like that it minimizes intrusive noises around you when you are trying to sleep
    sara.iteachk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. the ability to listen to white noise..I have such a hard time sleeping, and staying asleep It would be a blessing if this worked for me. <3 :0)

    truwinner@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the different sound profiles. they give you a lot, not just 3 or 4, plus they have a top facing speaker. VERY NICE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that you can turn all the lights off when you go to sleep. I can not sleep unless it is completly dark in my bedroom.

    Kimmie Barnes
    shawnandkim@suddenlink.net
    jakeremom--twitter and GFC

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the fact that it uses natural sound recordings. Some of the sleep machines can be annoying instead of soothing

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the nice size library of sounds to choose from. Anita

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs