http://inapikle.com/ Ok I came across this company and was just smitten. I had to call and see if they would do a giveaway with us. They agreed to giveaway a pikle to one lucky winner. After I bought my pikle I was bouncing with anticipation of getting to play with it. Ok this kit "Pikle" Is pretty much an all in one kit. Aside from bubble gum C4 McGyver would be able to get out of any situation. Here is what I mean inside the Pikle you get
- 1 exterior cover of your choice
- 4 double sided clear bags
- 1 hand sanitizer pen
- 1 spot remover pen
- 3 individually wrapped antibacterial wipes
- 1 credit card size mirror and floss combo
- 1 pair of tweezers
- 1 pair of fingernail clippers
- 2 emery boards
- 1 travel size sewing kit
- 1 retractable mini scissors
- 1 24" tailor tape
- 3 hair bands
- 5 rubber bands
- 5 bobby pins
- 5 safety pins
- 5 paper clips
- 1 phillips head mini screw driver
- 1 straight head mini screw driver
- 1 mini pen
- 1 "In A Pikle" sticky notepad
- 10 adhesive bandages
- 1 package travel tissues
- 1 pill box
See What I mean. This kit so far has been in my purse for a Hearts at Home Conference where I used the tissues for all the heart string pulling stories. It has been in my diaper bag where I have used the hand sanitizer after the boys playing along with band aids for a couple boo boos ( which reminds me I need to put a couple more in there). I have used the tweezers for the first sliver of the year while on a wooden play set. And a hair tie for the day I thought I could make it through a couple hours with my hair down.. lol That was a laugh not sure what I was thinking. I have already given my phone number out to a new mom friend with the pen and notepad and feel that in a short time I will probably have used everything at least once. I have even filled my pill box with tylenol for those unavoidable mommy headaches I get when around 4 loud and happy boys.
The kit comes with all that stuff but it is empty when you get it.. Don't Panic. The company is awesome and they send you a how to fill your pickle guide.Also We have a 10% off Code if you want your pikle now.. or want to buy one for a friend.. These are great gifts for wedding showers.. This would be awesome to have for all those uh ohs that come up in the rush while getting ready.. Also a great baby shower gift.. Just enter Theklauerreview for your 10% off code
a Rafflecopter giveaway




i like the sweet pickle
ReplyDeletejenniferwinchester@ymail.com
I like the sweet pickl
ReplyDeleteBread and Butter in Black Gator.
ReplyDeleteLove the Bread and Butter one.
ReplyDeletebread and butter pikle
ReplyDeleteI like the Sweet Pikle and the Bread and Butter one
ReplyDeleteI also like the Bread and Butter Pikle.
ReplyDeleteNancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
I like the Sweet Pikle too. Thanks
ReplyDeleteI like the Bread & Butter Pickle and the McGuyver Pak. (Corey Olomon)(olomon@hotmail.com)
ReplyDeleteI like the Bread and Butter Pikle! These are just so fun!
ReplyDeletelandfjacobson @ charter.net
Sweet Pikle and Ala Carte Pak
ReplyDeleteI like the Sweet Pikle. The fact that they have a McGyver refill back cracks me up! kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
ReplyDelete