Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Nathan Franke Photography


It is amazing the amount of talent people possess looking through a small view finder. Nathan Franke Photography is an up and coming new photographer in the Madison Area. I wanted to start off by introducing his craft to all the local mamas and people who may be looking for a reasonable on location type photographer.

ABOUT~~ off his site

Nathan Franke

I am a Madison, WI area fine art photographer, specializing in infant, child, maternity, engagement, and lifestyle photography. I also do corporate, product, and studio photography.

I can shoot whatever you'd like, in whatever style you'd like. You're the client, my job is to give you what you want. Just because I specialize in candid portraits doesn't mean I can't shoot food for your restaurant menus, or headshots for your company's annual report. I can bring my studio and my expertise to whatever subject you need photographed.

~~~~~

Nathan Franke is in the process of broadening his beautiful portfolio and looking for some people interested in a great special opportunity to capture their family and children. Just email him and mention The Klauer Review for a special deal. We are just currently introducing him but will be reviewing in a month or so a package we plan on buying for our newest member of our family. So soon there will be belly photos coming.. :D So don't forget to ask about package deals if you are having a new little one. He does have first year package deals.

Check out Nathan Franke's Website and share some love with him on Facebook.. Just hop over and tell him you are swinging by checking him out from The Klauer Review so he knows where you are heading over from and keep your eyes peeled for a future GIVEAWAY!!!! with Nathan Franke Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs