Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Naughty Nappies Cloth Diapers~ Ends 9/8

Naughty Nappies


About Naughty Nappies~
From Naughty Nappies site.

United States alone generates 18 billion pounds of dirty diaper waste per week. Babies who wear disposable diapers create more waste in their first 2 years than the rest of their life.

“We started cloth diapering our son since he was a few weeks old, but everywhere we looked, we saw solid colors and flowers. Thus the birth of NaughtyNappies™”, which come from Sway and her sewing machine.

NaughtyNappies™ provides an alternative solution to disposable diapers and her combination of unique prints make her cloth diapers very eye catching.

But NaughtyNappies™ is not just about cloth diapers. “I want to think about it as a sort of life style, a way of helping the earth become a better, healthier place, take it back to where it used to be; where the land is not filled with plastics and water is not contaminated because of the toxic waste we are producing. We encourage our customers to send in their recycled materials, such as t-shirts they no longer wear, to turn them into diapers. That is one way to help reduce the impact of textile waste.”

“Diapers don’t need to be the dreaded necessity for every family. It’s about having fun and expressing yourself while paving the road for future generations. I want my baby to be as fashionable as I am, I want to look at babies and say: ‘Wow, that’s some awesome shit (no pun intended).’”




My Thoughts~

I am so excited to share this one. I am a part time cloth diaper-er mostly due to the fact that I forget to get the load in the wash so I have to put them in disposable while I wash my diapers. Personally this tells me I need more diapers hehe. Though I love all the benefits from Cloth Diapering. The biggest being COST!!!!!! Cloth diapering can save you so much money think about it disposable diapers, you need around 2-3 boxes a month that are each around $17 or more dollars.
We will use 2 for ease..
2 boxes x 12 mts= 24 boxes x $17= $408

Now think on average we will say potty trainers are 2.5 years to 3.5 years so that is
408 x 2.5 years = $1020
or
408 x 3.5 years = $1428

ok and if you are like me you have more than one child or plan to. For discussion lets do some numbers for kids potty training at 3.5 years.

2 kids x 1428 = $2846
3 kids x 1428 = $4284
4 kids x 1428= $5712

You get the idea.

Along with Cost, it is healthier on babies skin (less diaper rashes), better for the planet just look at the numbers up there and think of it in terms of how many diapers that is.

There are a lot of great cloth diapers out there and Naughty Nappies are one of my favorite. I love that they have a pocket to put in 1 or 2 inserts for absorbtion customizing. They have velcro for the waist and for washing you just put the velcro tabs on the laundry strips. And I love LOVE LOVE that they aren't all the cutesy baby colors. Don't get me wrong I love the baby blue and baby yellow and baby pink but sometimes you want too see some different colors. You need variety.. Check out some of these awesome patterns.



~Buy It~

Go to Naughty Nappies Esty page and place an order.

~WIN IT~

Giveaway~ Naughty Nappie is giving away one diaper in your size and fabric preference.

~Entries~

Please add email to each entry so I can find you and let you know you won (name/domain/com or net)

Mandatory Entry~

Be a Klauer Review Follower and comment you are. (1 entry)

Additional Entries~

Check out Naughty Nappies patterns and let me know what style and size you want. (1 entry)

Subscribe to the Klauer Review in the left hand toolbar or if you are already an email subscriber (3 Entries- leave separate comments for each)

Facebook about this giveaway and let me know where to find it (3 entries)

Like Naught Nappies on FB and leave them a comment The Klauer Review Sent you (2 entries)

Twitter this giveaway and let me know where to find it (3 Entries)

Blog about this giveaway and let me know where to find it (3 entries)

Sign up for our other CURRENT giveaways (1 entry per other giveaway)

Disclosure~ Naughty Nappies sent us one to field test.

60 comments:

  1. I am a Follower :)

    tanyagottschalk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the jungle Camo, been wanting a camo diaper and they are hard to find. Size large


    tanyagottschalk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked them on FB and told them u sent me.

    tanyagottschalk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am an email subscriber.


    tanyagottschalk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Follower!

    pfeiff19@mtelco.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lg chinese characters! Bold and different...

    pfeiff19@mtelco.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Subscribed.

    pfeiff19@mtelco.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Subscribed.

    pfeiff19@mtelco.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Subscribed.

    pfeiff19@mtelco.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liked Naughty Nappies on FB and said you sent me.

    pfeiff19@mtelco.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Liked Naughty Nappies on FB and said you sent me.

    pfeiff19@mtelco.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the raised dot black minkee in a large!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Liked Naughty Nappies on fb and commented.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would choose a medium Olivia Polka Dot :)
    novitc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Like NN on FB and left comment
    novitc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Like NN on FB and left comment #2
    novitc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. tweet http://twitter.com/CNOVIT/status/22403593523
    novitc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. tweet http://twitter.com/CNOVIT/status/22403593523
    novitc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. tweet http://twitter.com/CNOVIT/status/22403593523
    novitc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm a follower.
    bluerosesheart at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the 22 mono bot. Size large.
    bluerosesheart at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am a follower
    killbo3/yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  24. I subscribe via email killbo3/yahoo
    1

    ReplyDelete
  25. I subscribe via email killbo3/yahoo
    2

    ReplyDelete
  26. I subscribe via email killbo3/yahoo
    3

    ReplyDelete
  27. i signed up for chica band

    ReplyDelete
  28. I signed up for Vital Id

    ReplyDelete
  29. I signed up for Alight

    ReplyDelete
  30. I think the bonita skulls in a large would rock
    killbo3/yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like Blueberry color.. and that they are one size
    killbo3/yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  32. i signed up for naughty nappie
    killbo3/yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  33. signed up for alight

    ReplyDelete
  34. signed up for chicaband
    killbo3/yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  35. signed up for Vital ids
    killbo3/yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like Hawaiian print Blue

    ReplyDelete
  37. I follow via google friend connect

    ReplyDelete
  38. I follow you through GFC. :D
    Chelsey.Varela(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I would love to win the Rockin Skulls & Crossbones in large
    Chelsey.Varela(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. 1. I subscribe to your blog via email.
    Chelsey.Varela(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. 2. I subscribe to your blog via email.
    Chelsey.Varela(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. 3. I subscribe to your blog via email.
    Chelsey.Varela(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Tweet 1
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/23000943216
    Chelsey.Varela(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Tweet 2
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/23000943216
    Chelsey.Varela(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Tweet 3
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/23000943216
    Chelsey.Varela(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. 1. I shared the giveaway on facebook.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000064204421&v=wall&story_fbid=144955345543390
    Chelsey.Varela(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. 2. I shared the giveaway on facebook.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000064204421&v=wall&story_fbid=144955345543390
    Chelsey.Varela(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. 3. I shared the giveaway on facebook.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000064204421&v=wall&story_fbid=144955345543390
    Chelsey.Varela(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. 1. I like Naughty Nappies on facebook and let her know you sent me.
    Chelsey.Varela(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. 2. I like Naughty Nappies on facebook and let her know you sent me.
    Chelsey.Varela(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs