Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Chica Bands~ Ends 9/1

Chica Bands

Chica Bands are a no fuss headband for woman or girls at any active level. Chica Bands generously donated 3- 2packs of Chica bands. 2 packs for trial one by me and one by my super active Marine best friend and of course 1 set to give away to 1 lucky Klauer Review Follower.

From the Chica Band site.

Finally! A Hair Band that won't slip!
Chica Bands™ is a no-nonsense, affordable necessity for active women and girls – no matter your sport, or hobby. We, at Chica Bands™, are runners… Strong, active women who want to help instill in you the same passion we feel for our workouts by removing the “hair hassle”. Like you, when we hit the open road, treadmill, track, field, or gym, we want nothing between ourselves and our workout... Especially our hair! So what’s a girl to do? Strap on a Chica Band™! An innovative hair band made with a special lining that keeps the band in place on your head – no matter how hard you work out. No slipping. No kidding!

My thoughts~ I have been wearing mine constantly. I wear them everyday for running around after my 3 energetic boys and out the door to quick shopping trips. They are so stylish and they stay put. But most of all they are so comfortable you forget they are even there. They have held up to the rigorous up and down picking up kids, running around do chores and even a couple zumba workouts. These are definitely a must have and not only for your gym bag but for around the house and even work. I love how these look they look like a ribbon in your hair but the underside is velvet for no slip grip on your hair and then there is an elastic base to fit to each persons individual head shape.

My Friend Erin's letter to me after trying them out~

So I’m wearing the brown one right now. I tried it on last night, it held up great! Weeded the lawn (lots of bending over) didn’t move. My elastic ones I get at CVS slide after a bit of that. I haven’t taken it out on a run yet, but puttering around my house and what not, was a pretty good idea that this thing is not going to slide off. I like the fact that it holds my hair down and doesn’t give me a headache. Plus it’s pretty so I can wear it to work and not look like I just forgot to take it off after my morning workout. Got any more? -Erin

~Buy It~
Go to Chica Bands and pick out your favorite styles and purchase them for your car, work, gym bag, and home. Take 15% off your total order with discount code TKS10 expires 9/30/2010

~Giveaway~
Chica Bands is giving away this pack of Chica bands to 1 lucky Klauer Review reader.
The photo doesn't really show the colors well there is the black one with pink skulls and then the other looks like a bandanna and it is purple. ($24 value)



~Entries~
(all entries need to include email address to be valid ex name(at)domain(dot)com entries with out email will not be picked sorry)


Mandatory Entry~
Publicly follow The Klauer Review and leave commment (1 entry)

Additional Entries~

Check Chica Bands website and leave a comment telling me which one is your favorite. (1 entry)

Subscribe to the Klauer Review in the left hand toolbar or if you are already an email subscriber(5 Entries- leave seperate comments for each)

Like Chica Bands on Facebook and Leave them a comment saying The Klauer Review sent me. (3 entries)

Facebook about this giveaway (3 entries)

Twitter this giveaway (3 Entries)

Sign up for our other current giveaways (1 entry per other giveaway)

Disclosure~ Chica Bands gave the Klauer Review 3 sets 2 for trial and review purposes ( all opinions are of mine and Erin) and 1 to giveaway.

17 comments:

  1. My favourite on the link page is 'racy' though I really want the skulls one :)
    1 entry for sharing my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  2. And my favorites are the "All that Glitters" and "Black Glitter Bling" from the Fun category. They seem cute and versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a follower
    killbo/yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I entered vital id
    killbo/yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. email subscriber to KR
    killbo/yahoo
    1

    ReplyDelete
  6. email subscriber to KR
    killbo/yahoo
    2

    ReplyDelete
  7. email subscriber to KR
    killbo/yahoo
    3

    ReplyDelete
  8. email subscriber to KR
    killbo/yahoo
    4

    ReplyDelete
  9. email subscriber to KR
    killbo/yahoo
    5

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the skulls
    killbo/yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow the Klauer Review! (Plus, Erin let me try hers, and it was awesome. This is Kim by the way.)

    ReplyDelete
 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs