Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Self Renewal~ends 8/10



New Self Renewal Center
(Note~ This facility is in Madison WI please know that you would need to be able to go to the Facility for you giveaway winning)

From the New Self Renewal Centers web page.
About them.

Discover a Unique Place for You & Your Family

New Self Renewal CenterA single drop of water falling into a still pool creates a ripple effect as its impact circles outward. Day after day your life is like this drop of water: each day is a still pool. Your family, friends, work and responsibilities are the rippling circles. Sometimes you pour yourself into life so forcefully that peace eludes you. You lose your center and feel less and less equipped to handle the daily demands in each area of your life.

New Self Renewal Center provides a community that offers both fitness and rest, focusing on health and wellness for the whole person. It is designed to give people an opportunity to rejuvenate, grow and connect with others by offering fitness classes and personal training, spa services, a cafe and childcare. New Self offers affordable solutions for the entire family.


My Thoughts~ New Self Renewal Center is a complete package, Gym, spa, luxury, wellness and more. I have visited on two occasions and have fallen for this little center. Tucked away off Odana road area this center offers great fitness classes, childcare, amazing shower facilities, cafe' and more. I tried 2 classes, the first being Zumba which is a dance inspired work out that focuses on different muscle groups to achieve fat burning and sculpting results at the same time. The second class I attended was CORE class. Wow was my core sore the next day. It was an intense work out for not only your ab muscles but your back, shoulders, arms and legs. The instructors of both classes were great at explaining the motions ahead of time along with making sure as a new comer you are doing it right and not feeling overwhelmed. After your work out you have amazing Swedish showers to relax and clean up from your work out. There is the top shower head along with 3 spouts that massage the length of you while you shower. Stepping out of the shower you wrap yourself in their super soft complimentary towel service to dry off. If all of this is not enough to entice you to try this fitness center than here is some icing they have childcare that is free to members for 2 hours and 45 mins time slots allowing you to work out, clean up, grab refreshments from their cafe and unwind. Unlike some other centers, the kid corner will change diapers so your work out is uninterrupted and give any snacks, bottles, or drinks you bring for your kids to them at the table if they get hungry or thirsty. And I am still not done. This facility also has spa services, a quiet room, and free Internet at the cafe. All in all I was so impressed with this facility they have such a warm community feel that just reads relaxation and health.

~Giveaway~

New Self Renewal is offering one lucky The Klauer Review follower a Free Day Pass including Childcare, plus a Mini-Manicure with Polish. This is a $45 value and affords the winner 2 hours and 45 minutes of quality childcare in our Kid Corner while the parent enjoys a little pampering and time to herself. She would also have full access to the fitness equipment, free small group exercise classes, Swedish showers and free towel service. This also includes a 10% discount in our café and special member pricing on spa and fitness services. (Note~ This is a facility in Madison WI so remember if you win you will need to travel to the center)

Mandatory entry~

Publicly follow The Klauer Review and leave a comment. Remember to put email down (example name(at)gmail(dot)com) with each comment so the winner can be notified.

Additional entries~

Be an email subscriber and comment that you are (1 entry)

Enter other Klauer review giveaway (leave me a comment saying which giveaway) (1 entry per giveaway)

Blog or facebook the giveaway and leave a comment where I can find it (2 entries)

Go to the New Self Renewal Facebook page and like it (1 Entry)

Post Giveaway on other Madison Group sites and leave me a comment where to find it (3 entries)

19 comments:

  1. Ooh, great giveaway! I would love to win this. I follow/subscribe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I've entered 2 other giveaways: Itzbeen and Arbonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the New Self Renewal FAcebook page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow melissamterrill(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I entered the Itzbeen giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a follower
    heather.kolb@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked the NSRC on Facebook!
    heather.kolb@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a follower :) cailin(dot)oconnor(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Sounds like quite the deal!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs