Wanted to share a new product I found. They are called Hold-On Handles.
Product Details
- The first stroller accessory and walking rope to help keep 1-3 children within arm’s reach.
- Snaps onto strollers or can be worn comfortably on mom’s wrist. Children can be safely active.
- Children LOVE to grasp the whimsical handles—and their independence.
- Sold in sets for single or multiple children (18+ months) in three stylized themes.
- Unlike embarrassing harnesses, Hold-On Handles help teach children to stay close while making everyone look and feel great.
- Spare handles (sold separately) can be used for replacement and personalization.
- Carabiner snaps easily onto strollers
- Comfortable parent wrist strap
- Adjustable straps
- Quick release buckle for added safety
- Tested by the leading international safety testing company
- Lead-free paint and non-toxic materials
![]() |
| Our Trip to Sam's Club |
Our Thoughts~ These go with me everywhere. I love the fact that it is a carabiner but still has an adult handle. I put the baby in the sling a lot then put the diaper bag over my shoulder and then hook the carabiner to the diaper bag strap. This is how I get 4 kids to stay in arms reach through parking lots and stores. As you can see I give my children the option to hold the handle but if they decide not to (like my little guy in the light blue shirt). You can see I just pull the strap through and make it a little bracelet around his wrist that way he doesn't drop the handle.
Also because they are on a carabiner you can take a handle off if you don't need it. Which I do for the days my eldest is in school and I only need 2 handles at the time. I have already had a ton of comments on it and everyone wondering what it is and where to get one. Well here it is go to Hold-on handles by Greater Than One Kids.
Due to Linking Policies through Google Now I am just linking up to the company once but on there you can find them on Facebook as well.
I keep these with me in my van I click the carabiner on the bar on the back of my seat and it is ready right next to my ring sling to put on and go. Definitely a great way to train you kids to stay near by. Remember you have to teach them how to use the handles first then once they get it you will be much more relaxed out in public. As I said above I have hooked this to my diaper bag and you can see the shopping cart. But I have also hooked it to my belt and the stroller and just have them hold on to them while I am getting stuff out of the car while it is still hooked to the seat.
Go check them out and see what you think of this great product.
Disclaimer~ I do receive products at a reduced rate or free for the purpose of testing and reviewing. This is not a paid review. All thoughts and experiences are my own.






I like how you can have multiple ones attached to a central location. Neat! kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
ReplyDelete