Sunday, July 1, 2012

Ear Band-It Ultra~ ends 7/15 (11:59 pm Eastern)

***Guest Post***

Ear Band-It Ultra

My name is Mary.  I am Katrina’s sister-in-law.  She let me do a review on the Ear Band-It® Ultra and Putty Buddies®.

What is the EarBand-It® Ultra?  (Description from their site)

The Ear Band-It® Ultra is made from our custom-designed, embossed neoprene on the inner side of the headband providing extra grip on the forehead, ears, and back of the head to avoid slipping during most types of water activity. It also contains 4.0mm 100% neoprene instead of 2.0mm-3.0mm neoprene blend that other headbands use. This gives the Ear Band-It® Ultra unparalleled strength and comfort. The unique shape of the Ear Band-It® Ultra is different than the Original Ear Band-It® headband and other swimming headbands. The ear flaps are larger, which increases the surface area, creating more grip and better coverage of the ear itself. Also the bridge at the forehead has been widened, which adds strength, reduces the potential for tearing at this stress point, and increases skin contact surface area for better grip.







What are Putty Buddies® (Description from their site)
Putty Buddies® are our soft, comfortable silicone ear plugs available in two design options and come in a variety of colors.

Our Original Formula Putty Buddies® are our soft, comfortable silicone ear plugs available in five bright color options as well as in clear.
Extra soft silicone means more comfort and better fit and our extra tacky texture keeps ear plugs in place for maximum effectiveness. 
Each functional, plastic carrying case includes their own special Putty Buddies®cartoon animal character as well.

Our Floating Putty Buddies® are just like our Original Formula except these ear plugs are made with our special, patented Flo-Tek® silicone formula They float easily on water so they can always be found if dropped or dislodged! 




Our Thoughts…
My son, Troy, had tubes in his ears for a year and half.  They have since been removed; however, his ears are still very sensitive to noise and water in them.  My daughter, Rylee, had tubes placed in February.  We received 3 Ear Band-It® Ultra and 4 pairs of PuttyBuddies® to try out. 


The Putty Buddies® are really neat.  They come in a wide variety of bold or neon colors.  That worked out great for us since we had 2 kids wearing them, we didn’t get them mixed up.  Rylee wore the Floating Putty Buddies® in Pool Princess Pink and Troy wore the Original Formula Putty Buddies® in Splash Puppy Blue.  We don’t have a preference over the designs.  They both worked great at keeping the water out and easily formed to their ears. 


The Ear Band-It® Ultras are amazing.  We recently went to a water park and had a hard time keeping ear plugs in the kids’ ears.  I really wish we would have had these!  The Ear Band-It® Ultras held the Putty Buddies® perfectly in place.  I think the best part of this product is that they didn’t shift, fall off or stretch out for the entire couple hours they wore them.  When we were done in the pool, the kids were able to take the Ear Band-It® Ultra off and get Putty Buddies® out easily and without my help. We also used the Putty Buddies® in the bathtub.  They worked so much better than cotton balls stuffed in there.  Their ears were left dry and they were happy! 



a Rafflecopter giveaway

8 comments:

  1. "Follow Via GFC" ~ I'm not on Facebook, and have no idea what this means, but I would LOVE to win this give-away! My 3 girls and I all would wear these while swimming, to keep water out of our ears. I'm thinking I need me some Princess Pink! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just need to sign up using your email if you don't do facebook and click the Do it next to the follow via GFC and then it will open up the other entries for you. Thanks for following

      Delete
  2. I love these for my daughter who is on her 2nd set of tubes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your review of them. The Earband looks most interesting, a good way to keep the putty in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son has had tubes since Christmas! We are excited to get a pari and head to the waterpark.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love how the earplugs float. That is awesome.

    My Name: heather abbe
    My Email: abbegirl1977 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ear tubes look great for lil swimmers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that the Ear Bandits because they hold the Putty Buddies in place.
    awhartness at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs