Thursday, September 22, 2011

Bon Ami (EcoMom) Giveaway ends 10/5

Ecomom is hosting a Bon Ami Review with us.. It is one of their tested and approved product lines.




Info from the flier.
All Bon Ami products are free of phosphates and harmful chlorine and their ingredients are simple and natural. Everything Ecomom offers has been evaluated against a set of proprietary criteria for the safest and healthiest products for you and your family. Ecomom looks to the best research available, enlisting the help of experts at organizations such as Healthy Child Healthy World, and Environmental Working Group, as well as their research partners - a discriminating team of doctors, scientists, moms, dads, babies and kids.


Our Thoughts~~

We were sent a line of their Bon Ami Products which included Powder Cleanser, Liquid Cleanser, All Purpose Cleanser and Dish Soap. I took these products to the bathroom and kitchen for testing. I noticed that they all have ingredients you can say like lime stone, baking soda, and citric acid. I used the Powder Cleanser in the toilet bowl and it just ripped through the toilet grim. I used the Liquid Cleanser for the counters, outside of the toilet and the tub it did an amazing job on the soap scum and dirty/oily ring left from cleaning your body in the shower and tub.. With 4 boys our tub sees a LOT of dirt. I did notice for the tough stuck stuff you did need to throw a little extra elbow grease behind the product because it uses natural materials to clean and not chemicals that eat away at EVERYTHING and leave a nasty chemical residue.

In the kitchen we used the dish soap and the all purpose spray.  I use the spray on my table and counters and feel confident that it is safe to be used near food preparation and near my kids while I am happy it also gets everything up.. Again you need to add that extra bit of elbow grease for the tough spots but that is a small price to pay when it comes to safer products.


Ecomom is giving away a $35 GC.  This is enough money for you to get the whole line of Bon Ami products and shipping free if you want or you can use it for their other amazing products.

Ecomom also has a program called Ecopass it is an annual membership that costs $99 and you get free shipping and a 15% discount on everything whether you are ordering one item or 100.  This is a great investment for you to purchase your body cleansing supplies, baby food, toddler snacks, diapers everything. Your membership would pay for itself in just a couple orders.


I am testing out a new way to sign up for the Giveaways.  I hope this makes it a lot easier I am pretty excited with how it looks so far. 



14 comments:

  1. My least favorite thing to clean is the kitchen sink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would get the whole line of Bon Ami products and shipping free :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My least favorite thing to clean would have to be the microwave! It's up high and with food stuck it takes a lot energy and elbow grease!

    I LOVE Ecomom and would love to get some Rockin' Green detergent, some plum organic pouches, and probably try some other Bon Ami products. I love their dish soap!

    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to get the dish soap and all purpose cleaners for sure. I hate to do the dishes because touching a dish with food on it, is gross! Or when my kids forget to rinse the ketchup off their plates and it touches me-turns my stomach! I hate it! lol cribcouture@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate laundry and dishes because they seem to be the chore to do most often. Argh. I like the cleaning supplies and the food.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate cleaning the bathroom. It gets dirty so quickly. It's also very ugly and in need of a remodel so being in there just reminds me how much I don't like it. I would use this to get Dapple baby cleaning products and Babo Botanicals lotion for our new little girl.
    kirbycolby at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I pressed enter too soon, I follow you on twitter as @serenityspeaks

    serenityspeaks at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My least favorite chore is doing the dishes! It seems like I'm washing dishes 5 times a day lol I would love to try some of the Bon Ami products as well as get some more cloth diaper detergent.

    Thank you so much for the giveaway!

    serenityspeaks at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. least fave: taking out the garbage because it smells so bad
    want: http://www.ecomom.com/eco-friendly-home-products/cleaning/brushes-cloths-sponges/full-circle-earth-friendly-cleaning-tools-pot-scrubber-with-grip.html
    deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate mopping! I'd love to get my daughter some of the Melissa & Doug puzzles for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I HATE vaccuuming!! Especially with 3 hairy dogs. Maybe that's why I so rarely do it:)
    I think I would buy some Terra Firma cosmetics (eyeshadows, etc.)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My least favorite thing to clean is the oven. GAH, can't tell you enough how annoyed I get when I'm cleaning it.

    I'd probably buy Squishy some pouches (snacks).

    ReplyDelete
  13. My least favorite thing is clean is the shower...getting in between all of the tiles is such a pain!

    I'd love to get some cloth diapers from the site :)

    danielleaknapp at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. My least favorite chore is cleaning the toilets because it is a gross chore!

    Some products I might buy multiple containers of if I won are: Terracycle Bathroom Cleaner and their Window Cleaner - both cost $3.99 and the Bon Ami Tangerine and Thyme 25 Ounce Cleaner for $3.69.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs