During this holiday season just think of how much wrapping paper you use and consequently goes into the trash. What about reusable ideas? Well Chicobag now makes holiday bags that you can turn into a gift bag. So not only is your recipient getting the present inside but also a reusable bag. It is like a double gift and of course like all Chicobags you can stuff them into their attached carrying case for inside your purse or diaper bag for a quick grocery bag or shopping bag at your finger tips.
Check out these videos of how to wrap your presents with a chicobag.
Find ChicoBag on the WEB and FACEBOOK and TWITTER.
**** Personally the next thing I would love to see in action is their produce bags****
Other note I got to test this out and one lucky family member of mine's present is wrapped in my testing ChicoBag...Hmm :D
What bags interest you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Those are awesome. I'd love to see it taken a step further for smaller gifts - lunch sacks and smaller bags.
ReplyDeleteThat would be cool.
ReplyDelete